Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thing 5 - More Flickr Fun

Well, I am finally getting to play. I explored the Flickr mashups.

I really liked the color picker - really relaxing to play with this tool. This tool would be useful if I were trying to do something creative. But scrolling through it was relaxing. If one could make the photos nearly full size, and the other information on the page much smaller, it would be interactively meditative.

The options on the puzzle link were fun, but in order to do anything, I had to give them access to my blog, and then trust them. Maybe I already did some of that trusting in Thing 4, but the trust issues weren't so clearly laid out in warning text. I enjoyed the spell tool, and chose a word that I like. Now I'll see if I have learned anything about uploading . . .

Sawyer C O R S I C a-sf4

It looks like it may have worked, but there is some html text showing. Hopefully it will disappear when I post. Again, try it and find out . . .

No comments: