Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thing 4.2 Flickr: Sunset fishing


Sunset fishing
Originally uploaded by Kalabird

I guess I have now been successful in adding this photo from Flickr to my blog. It's a beautiful photo taken in Vietnam near Hoi An. Photographer is Kalabird.

I should be learning that Flickr is a really cool tool, which I guess I am, but I'm more amazed by the fact that I have now somehow linked my new Flickr account to this blog. I then posted from within Flickr and then the posting appeared here on my Blogger 23 things blog. These accounts are now all linked together, and I'm leaving a mile-wide trail behind me.

If I ever set up a personal blog, with my own photos, it will be really easy to send my own photos to the blog (I couldn't send photos of my work library, as in my corporate world, I'm not allowed to take photos in my library. So that option is not the right thing to do, but now I see how I could do it. Learning the capabilities by trial and error. . . .

No comments: